Housing Japan is the leading real estate agent for international clients looking to buy, sell or invest in the Tokyo real estate market. We focus on luxury and investment real estate, providing a broad range of specialist advisory, management, and transactional services.
Our team is talented and diverse. More than one third are non-Japanese nationals, more than half are women and most of us speak at least two languages. We have an open and entrepreneurial culture that encourages idea sharing and risk taking.
Regardless of gender, age, or nationality, team members are encouraged to make use of their individual skills and experience. We are always looking for good people to join us.
If you love Tokyo and are passionate about real estate, don’t mind hard work and having fun then we would love to hear from you today!
• Real estate brokerage sales of Tokyo real estate to offshore and expatriate clients.
• Experience in real estate brokerage transactions in Japan is strongly preferred but candidates with other experience such as real-estate leasing, recruiting, equity or other investment product sales are also encouraged to apply.
• Knowledge of Tokyo is essential and a driver’s license an advantage.
• Language: Business or Native level Japanese and English (or another language) required.
• Compensation is commission based and top salespersons can achieve compensation of JPY 20 million or more.
Commercial Sales Division / Sales
• Sales of Profitable Real Estate (Residential, Hotels, Land and Development etc.) in Japan.
• Experience in trading and ready to carry out business operations from intermediary acquisition to sales strategy, guidance, and settlement.
• Language: Business or Native level Japanese and English required
• The Commercial Sales Division packages finance and in-house management of profitable real estate with average price range of 400 million to 2 billion yen and mediates it to family offices in Asia such as Hong Kong and Singapore, as well as high-net-worth individuals.
• We are also looking for people who are active in developing new family offices or wealthy class in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and China.
Web marketer for Housing Japan and Trunk Room Tokyo.
・Plan, manage and track monthly SEM campaigns and budgets
・Develop monthly A/B tests scenarios and implement effective results
・Prepare weekly performance reports for SEM, SEO performance
・Develop a monthly SEO strategy that includes external links, tags, content updates, and optimizations
・Develop and manage content, functionality, and ease of use for company-run websites
・Daily updates to websites including fees, campaigns, news and customer comments
・Use analysis logs such as Google Analytics to measure performance and track test results
Required Skills and Qualifications
・Experience in website analysis and using content management systems.
・At least 2-3 years experience in web marketing
・Expertise in SEO and SEM best practices
・Experience with content management systems, such as WordPress
How To Apply
Please send a personal statement and your English and Japanese CV to firstname.lastname@example.org